ISU Journal of English Studies (ISSN: 2791-3791) is a fully referred journal published by the Department of English under the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of International Standard University, one of the leading private universities in Bangladesh.
We invite submissions in the following areas (but are not limited to ) :
- English Language
- English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Critical Theory
- Gender Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Media Studies
Manuscripts are reviewed for publication with the understanding that they:
- are original;
- are not under consideration by any other publisher;
- have not been previously published in whole or in part;
- have not been previously accepted for publication;
- will not be submitted elsewhere until a decision is reached regarding the manuscript for publication ; and
- are completely free from plagiarism.