Faculty Members (Department of Business Administration )
Department of Business Administration
Telephone: +880 9613737373, Ext. 238
Murshida Rahman, Lecturer & MBA Coordinator, in the Department of Business Administration at ISU has always been enthusiastic about teaching and research. She has almost 5 years of teaching experience at different Public and Private universities of Bangladesh. Prior to coming to ISU, she worked as a lecturer at Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP), Army Institute of Business Administration (AIBA), Savar, and German University Bangladesh, Gazipur. She completed her BBA and MBA from the department of Management Studies, Jahangirnagar University. Moreover, she has a number of publications in national and international journals. In addition, she served as a lecturer in Bangladesh Military Academy (BMA), Chattagram.
- Effects of Work Life Balance on Employee Loyalty in Private Commercial Banks of Bangladesh Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development (JESD), Vol 10, No, 14 (2019)
- Diversity Management in Private Commercial Banks of Bangladesh AIBA Savar Journal, Volume-01, Issue-01, July 2020
- Factors affecting retention of employees: An exploratory study on the private commercial banks of Bangladesh Jahangirnagar University Journal of Management Research, Vol.4, 2021
- BBA in Management Studies
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- Faculty Development Program (FDP), April 18, 2021- June 10, 2021 arranged by Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP).
- Lecturer, Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP), June 20, 2021- July 19, 2022.
- Lecturer, Army Institute of Business Administration (AIBA), Savar, January 06, 2019- April 30, 2021.
- Lecturer, German University Bangladesh (GUB), Gazipur, November 23, 2017- November 30, 2018.
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Ethics
- Operations Management
- Contemporary issues of Human Resource Management