Faculty Members (Department of Computer Science & Engineering )
Md. Mujibur Rahman Majumder
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Telephone: +8809613737373, Ext. 172
Md. Mujibur Rahman Majumder is a core faculty member in the department of Computer Science and Engineering of International Standard University. He completed his BSc as well as MSc in Information and Communication Technology from Comilla University in 2015 and 2016 respectively. After that, he was engaged in teaching at Feni University, Feni. Mr. Majumder is an active educator and researcher. He has been devoting himself in research since his study at Comilla University. His master’s thesis were titled as (i) "Indices Prediction of Bangladeshi Stock by Using Time Series Forecasting and Performance Analysis" (ii) “Limitation of ARIMA in Extremely Collapsed Market: A Proposed Method", which have been presented in a prestigious International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Engineering (ECCE), Organized By IEEE. In addition, he is the author of a good number of publications. His primary research interest lies in Machine learning and Deep learning especially in supervised learning and reinforcement learning.
- M. M. R. Majumder, M. I. Hossain and M. K. Hasan, "Indices prediction of Bangladeshi stock by using time series forecasting and performance analysis," 2019 International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Engineering (ECCE), Cox'sBazar, Bangladesh, 2019, pp. 1-5.
- M. M. R. Majumder and M. I. Hossain, "Limitation of ARIMA in extremely collapsed market: A proposed method," 2019 International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Engineering (ECCE), Cox'sBazar, Bangladesh, 2019, pp. 1-5.
- M. K. Hasan, M. M. R. Majumder, O. Sarker and A. Matin, "Local Contrast Based Thresholding for Document Binarization," 2018 4th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology (iCEEiCT), Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2018, pp. 204-209.
- M.M.R. Majumder, B.U. Mahmud, B. Jahan, M. Alam, “Offline optical character recognition (OCR) method: An effective method for scanned documents”, 2019 22nd International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- M.Z.Rahman, M.H.H.Rahman, M.M.R. Majumder, “Distinguish a Person by Face and Irish Using Fusion Approach”, 2019 International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Industry 4.0 (STI), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- B.U. Mahmud, R.D. Shuva, S.S. Bose, M.M.R. Majumder, B. Jahan, M. Alam,“A proposed method for recognizing complex hand drawn graphs using digital geometric techniques”, 2019 International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Industry 4.0 (STI), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- B. Jahan, B.U. Mahmud, A.A. Mamun , M.M.R. Majumder and M. Alam, ’’Impact analysis of harassment against women in Bangladesh using machine learning approaches’’, [Presented on iM3F2020, Malaysia and will be published as springer book chapter]
- B.U. Mahmud, S.S. Bose, M.M.R. Majumder ,M.S Arefin, A. Sharmin“Ecommerce Product Rating System Based onSenti-Lexicon Analysis”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-8, June 2020
Research gate profile
- “A Survey on Teaching Learning Method of ICT in Secondary and Higher Secondary Institutes of Bangladesh”. (Summer 2019)
- “IT Bazar”: An Smart E-Commerce Site. (Fall 2019)
- “Stock Market Prediction by using Long Short Term Memory (LSTM) and parameters optimization by using Genetic Algorithm” (Fall 2020)
- MSc. (Engineering) in Information and Communication Technology, Comilla University, Bangladesh, Year: 2016
- BSc. (Engineering) in Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Comilla University, Bangladesh, Year: 2015
- Former Lecturer, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Feni University. (Duration: May 13, 2019 – January 02, 2021)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mobile and Telecommunication
- Structural Programming Language (C)
- Object Oriented Programming (C++, Java)
- Database Management System
- Computer Fundamentals
- Data Science.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Computer Vision.
- Artificial Neural Networks.
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning.