Faculty Members (Department of Textile Engineering )
Jaglul Haque Mridha
Department of Textile Engineering
Telephone: +880 9613737373, Ext. 262
Engr. Jaglul Haque Mridha, Assistant Professor, in the Department of Textile Engineering at ISU has Six years of experience in teaching in Textile Engineering Department at different Universities of Bangladesh. He has completed his graduation from one of the glorifying Textile universities in the sub-continent Bangladesh University of Textiles (BUTEX). Formally he was the Assistant Professor in the Department of Textile Engineering at Primeasia University. Before that he worked in Northern University Bangladesh, University of South Asia, Asrotex Group. He coordinated and conducted different programs, seminars, webinar, convocation etc. during his professional period. His area of interests are Textile Production, Productivity, Sustainability of textile, Quality Control in Textile, Industrial Management in RMG sector, Compliance and marketing, Merchandising in textile.
Samples of his works can be found in his website: www.linkedin.com/in/jaglul-mridha-75bb24158.
Being an adaptable educator, he has taken the opportunity to instruct a wide variety of students from various backgrounds, countries and different facets of the society.
Engr. Jaglul Haque Mridha is fully conversant with the recent trends and tendencies of Textile Engineering and has experience of exploiting technology in the classroom to make the most of the learning experience.
- Mridha, J. H., Hasan, S. M. M., Shahjalal, M., & Ahmed, F. (2020). Implementation of Six Sigma to Minimize Defects in Sewing Section of Apparel Industry in Bangladesh. Global Journal of Researches in Engineering (J), 19(3), 1–8.
- Mridha, J. H., Alam, A. M. R., Mahmud, T., & Ahmed, T. (2020). Contrivance of 5s System to Effectuate Higher Productivity in Apparel Industries. Global Journal of Researches in Engineering, February, 21–28. DOI:https://doi.org/10.34257/gjrejvol20is1pg21
- Maruf Hasan, S. M., Shahjalal, M., Mridha, J. H., & Alam, A. M. R. (2019). Medical Textiles: Application of Implantable Medical Textiles. Global Journal of Medical Research, 19(August), 17–24. DOI:https://doi.org/10.34257/gjmrkvol19is4pg17
- Islam, M., Sultana, F., Chowdhury, S. I., Mridha, J. H., & Sarker, T. R. (2019). Implementation of Work Sharing Technique to Improve Line Efficiency in Sewing Section: A Case Study. European Scientific Journal ESJ, 15(33). DOI: https://doi.org/10.19044/esj.2019.v15n33p147
- Sultana, M. F., Akhter, T., & Mridha, J. H. (2019). An Exertion to Alleviate Stitch Defects During Garments Production. European Scientific Journal ESJ, 15(36). DOI: https://doi.org/10.19044/esj.2019.v15n36p489
- Mridha, J. H., Chowdhury, S. E., Hossen, M. S., & Hosen, M. I. (2022). Analysis of the Competitiveness of Bangladesh RMG Sector Using Porter’s Diamond Model. 9(4), 638–649.
- Islam, M. N., Rahman, L. L., Hosen, M. I., Mridha, J. H., Sakib-Uz-Zaman, M., Hossen, M. S., & Khan, N. S. (2022). Comparison between Tencel-Flax Blended Slub Yarn and Cotton-Flax Blended Slub Yarn. Journal of Textile Science and Technology, 08(04), 221–230. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4236/jtst.2022.84016
- Application of Lean Manufacturing Technique in Apparel Industry to improve Productivity (A thesis by Dept. of Textile Engineering student at Northern University Bangladesh)
- A Study on Denim Jeans Production in Apparel Industry of Bnagladesh (A thesis by Dept. of Textile Engineering student at Primeasia University)
- Knit Garments Merchandising on T-Shirt (A thesis by Dept. of Textile Engineering student at Primeasia University)
- Impact of Covid-19 in RMG sector of Bangladesh (A thesis by Dept. of Textile Engineering student at Primeasia University)
- Government Scholarship both in SSC and HSC examination
- Different awards from school and college level science fair
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Textile Engineering
Bangladesh University of Textiles (BUTex), Tejgaon, Dhaka
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Textile Engineering
Bangladesh University of Textiles (BUTex), Tejgaon, Dhaka
- Workshop on “Class Time Management for Ensuring Quality Teaching” arranged by IQAC Northern University Bangladesh (NUB) held on 3rd June 2018 at Northern University Bangladesh.
- Seminar on “View Exchange Program on Entrepreneurship” arranged by Northern University Bangladesh held at International Study Centre, Northern University Bangladesh on 7th October 2018.
- Seminar on “Application of Archroma Textile Dyes and Auxiliaries for knitted and woven fabric” arranged by Textile Engineering Department) at Northern University Bangladesh held on November 24, 2018.
- Workshop on “Teaching Management” arranged by IQAC of Primeasia University (PAU), held at Primeasia University.
- Workshop on Outcome Bases Education (OBE) arranged by IQAC of Primeasia University (PAU), held at Primeasia University.
- Certified training on Safety Management in RMG Sector by National Skills Development Authority (NSDA)
- Trainee Merchandiser at ASROTEX Group (February 20 - April 30, 2017)
- Lecturer in Textile Engineering at University of South Asia ( January 07- April, 2018)
- Lecturer in Textile Engineering at Northern University Bangladesh (May 07, 2018-February 07, 2021)
- Assistant Professor in Textile Engineering at Primeasia University (February 08, 2021- January 31, 2023)
- Assistant Professor in Textile Engineering at International Standard University (February 01, 2023- present)
- Yarn manufacturing
- Fabric manufacturing
- Wet processing
- Apparel manufacturing
- Quality assurance and control
- Shipment and commercial section
- Member of the Notre Dame Science Club
- Member of the & member of BADHAN Butex Unit
- Member of IEB (Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh)
- Textile Production
- Sustainability of textile
- Quality Control in Textile
- Industrial Management in RMG sector
- Compliance and marketing
- Merchandising in textile