Faculty Members (Department of Textile Engineering )
Md. Musa Ali Reza
Department of Textile Engineering
Telephone: +8809613737373, Ext. 264
MD. Musa Ali Reza is now accompanying as a Lecturer at the Department of Textile Engineering (TE), International Standard University (ISU). He received his B.Sc. degrees in Textile Engineering (TE) from major in Fabric Engineering (FE) from the Bangladesh University of Textiles (BUTEX) in 2017. Mr. MD. Musa Ali Reza was awarded the prestigious “TRC Best Poster Award 2017” from Textile Research Conference for innovative idea and research work in Technical Textiles, under the branch of Electronic Textile Application in a very facile process and incorporating metallic nanoparticles in textile composite. Furthermore, he has very good academic experience in teaching and in industrial areas. He is experienced in blended learning through Blended Learning Center (BLC) for conducting OBE based curriculum and class both online and offline in a very interactive way. He was well trained for preparing online and offline course on Outcome Based Education (OBE) curriculum and performs research and teaching relating to textile and fabric technology. After completing his B.Sc. in TE he began his internship as a trainee executive in Knitting Department of Square Fashion Limited in 2019, where he worked for 4 months and received a first-hand training experience in knitting, knit dying, physical and chemical testing lab work, all-over printing (AOP), weaving, quality control and finishing. His industrial experience helps him to blend practical and theoretical knowledge to deliver highest quality of education. Afterwards, he began his professional career as a Lecturer at Daffodil International University in the Department of Textile Engineering, Faculty of Engineering in early January of 2020. Pursuant to that career interest he had completed two years of successful teaching profession. Currently, he is conducting his research activities regarding biodegradable nanocomposite in textile for a sustainable eco-friendly environment and technical textile. His research interests lie in conductive carbon-based nanomaterial for super capacitors and biosensing sensors for nanomedical applications. Mr. Reza is also a believer in inveterate lifelong and impactful learning and aims to build a stable career in academia and research.
- Momtaz Islam, M., Reza, M.A., Ahmed, D.M., Mamun, M., Al, A. and Shahariar, H., 2019. Facile metallization technique of textiles for electronic textile applications. In Functional Textiles and Clothing (pp. 91-99). Springer, Singapore.
- “Facile Metallization Techniques for Electronic Textile Application”, Textile Research Conference, 30 September, 2017.
- Best Poster Award from Textile Research Conference (TRC) in 2017.
- B.Sc. in Textile Engineering (Fabric Engineering), Bangladesh University of Textiles.
- Internship at Square Fashion Limited, 1st January 2019 – 1nd April 2019.
- Lecturer, Department of Textile Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Daffodil International University, January 2020 – 31st, December 2021.
- Fabric Technology.
- Fiber and Fabric Science.
- High performance textile.
- Technical textiles.
- Textile production management.
- Process optimization.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Textile Testing.
- 2D and 3D computer aided design.
- Engineering Economics.
- Environmental Science.
- Textile polymers.
- Metametrial based biosensing device.
- Machine learning application in textile.
- Textile simulation.
- Textile material modification.
- Nanomaterial for Electronic Textile Application.
- Medical Textile.