Faculty Members (Department of Textile Engineering )
Md. Hasibul Hossain
Department of Textile Engineering
Telephone: +880 9613737373, Ext. 268
Md. Hasibul Hossain, a Textile Engineer graduated from Bangladesh University of Textiles (BUTEX) from the Department of Wet Process Engineering is now serving as a Lecturer of Department of Textile Engineering at International Standard University. After the completion of his BSc in Textile Engineering, he had started his career as a Process Engineer of Research & Development department at Blue Planet Knit Composite Ltd. There he had to work with the development of high quality synthetic fiber based fabric along with analyzing and solving problems regarding the development. The company he worked for, has the most modern machines along with latest technologies, which paved a way for him to work with automation in textile industry very closely. Previously, he completed his 2 months long internship at Esquire Knit Composite Ltd. Along with good academic career, he has the experience of working on light and color and possesses good knowledge on different Adobe softwares. He performed as a Research Trainee at BCSIR where he did work on sustainable application of Finishing chemicals on fabric surface for attaining special effect on the fabric. He also participated different training sessions like sustainable chemicals and environmental management training and collaborated with Osaka Institute of Technology, Japan on sustainable textile processing & development. With prior knowledge of researching and experience on industry, he is able to combine all these with his theoretical knowledge to deliver an utmost standard of education to the students. Mr. Hasibul is also very well acquainted with latest technologies and machineries regarding textile industry, which privileges his students with recent updates and knowledges – those are being practiced in the textile sector. He is now researching on low cost anti-microbial finish with natural sources on fabric.
- Dean’s Award –Faculty of Textile Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering (Major in Wet Process Engineering), BUTEX
- Training on all the processes regarding textile finished fabric production at Blue Planet Knit Composite Ltd.
- Internship at Esquire Knit Composite Ltd.
- Sustainable Chemicals and Environmental Management Training by BUTEX-GIZ-STA
- Sakura Science Exchange Program organized by Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Process Engineer – Research & Development, Blue Planet Knit Composite Ltd.
- Intern – Esquire Knit Composite Ltd.
- Research Trainee – BCSIR
- Textile Pre-Treatment, Dyeing & Finishing
- Environmental Science
- Chemistry of Dyes, Pigments and Textile Auxiliaries
- Textile Research & Development
- Special Wet Process
- Technical Textiles
- Textile Testing & Quality Control
- Polymer Science
- Textile Raw Materials
- Textile Production Planning and Control
- Member – Sakura Science Club, Japan Science & Technology Agency
- EX-Vice President – Club De Wet Process, BUTEX
- Member – BUTEX Science Club
- Sustainable textile processing
- Technical textile
- Medical textile
- Textile material modification
- Advance finishing process on textile material
- Polymer science
- Nano composite