Assistant Admin Officer
Title: Assistant Admin Officer
- Provides administrative support to an academic department by providing services, scheduling appointments, meetings, filing, researching files and records, and preparing and proofreading correspondence, reports, and other documents as requested.
- Supervises and assists in the direction of a major department; assists a senior official in the development of operations.
- Manage the student life cycle from registration/admission to graduation/leaving.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Employment Status: Full-time
- Must have bachelor degree in any discipline or
- Four-year diploma in the relevant field with required experience and skills may be Considered.
- Satisfactory practical knowledge & experience in relevant field is necessary.
- Computer literacy with good typing speed both in Bengali and English.
- Good Command both in Bangla and English.
- Must be able to do multi task and work well under pressure.
- Can maintain good professional working relationships with colleagues, Academic and administrative Personnel’s.
Salary: As per University Policy
Applications with complete CV, all academic documents, Copy of National Identity Card and two recent passport size photographs should be sent to the following address in a sealed envelope with the name of the post marked on the envelope.
International Standard University
69 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh